Introducing Tenable.cs: Secure Every Step From Code to Cloud
The evolution is underway. Let’s explore why and how you need to secure and protect cloud-native applications from build to runtime.
If it hasn’t already, the explosive adoption of cloud-native technologies will change the way you think about – and deliver – effective cyber security. In this on-demand webinar, we examine the factors driving this change and introduce you to Tenable.cs.
With Tenable.cs you can secure your cloud environment from build to runtime. Learn how. Join Bill Olson, Vice President, Product Management and Shantanu Gattani, Senior Director, Product Management, to explore the following topics:
- Beyond “shift left” – a roadmap for achieving effective cloud-native security
- Discuss and demonstrate key Tenable.cs capabilities for:
- Programmatically detecting and fixing cloud infrastructure misconfigurations in the design, build and runtime phases of the SDLC
- Preventing unresolved insecure configuration or exploitable vulnerabilities from reaching production
- The benefits and capabilities of the Tenable.cs integration with Tenable.io
Who should participate?
All security, cloud and Dev leaders responsible for achieving effective security for cloud-native environments.
Register and watch on-demand now.
Vice President, Product Management, Tenable
Senior Director, Product Management, Tenable